To be eligible for MSDUK certification, applicants MUST MEET ALL Certification Criteria
- Your Business is a profit for enterprise
- The business is physically located in the UK. It must be registered and found at Companies House to verify that the business operates under UK Company Law.
- The Business is at least 51% owned by individual/s of a non-white ethnic origin
- The Non-White ethnic minority owner(s) of the business are UK citizens or have an indefinite leave to remain the UK or any other visa that leads to the ILR.
- The non-white minority/ethnic owner(s) of the business must be active in management and daily business operations
For more information please visit -> EMB Certification Pack