We are pleased to provide you with a detailed guide on renewing your MSDUK Membership. This section has been meticulously crafted to offer you straightforward and user-friendly step-by-step instructions, guaranteeing a hassle-free experience.
1. Renewal Notification
- Members who have an account which is about to expire, will get a notification for a month every week before the membership expires.
- Only key contacts will get the notification mail.
- Membership is for one year only and has to be renewed every year.
- If your membership has expired, you will not be able to access any features or benefits until the renewal process is complete. To begin the renewal process, simply click on the button.
- If your membership is still active and the expiration date is approaching, you will be presented with a renew button, as shown in the screenshot below. We strongly advise renewing your membership promptly to prevent any interruption in accessing the dashboard.
- If there are any changes to the ownership, control, or management of your company, it is important to update these changes in the renewal form. To do so, simply click 'Yes' when prompted with the question shown below, and you will be able to easily edit your details.
- To update your information, please provide your new gross turnover, upload the most recent turnover proof document, and make sure to update the number of employees associated with your account. This will help us keep your records accurate and up to date.
- Once all the sections are filled you can proceed to payment.
- You must complete the payment to complete the renewal process.
- After finishing the payment you will see below page. Please allow us to 8-10 working days to process your application and once your application is approved you will be able to access your dashboard.
- In case you face any issues with registration, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and MSDUK team will look into it.